If you are looking to get into the world of RC it might be worth checking out these offers from banggood.com
Before I continue I want to outline some pro’s and con’s about ordering stuff from banggood
- Generally a little bit cheaper than most other places
- Excellent customer service (they will refund if your not happy) or send out another product
- You earn points as you buy to spend on other stuff
- Buy pretty much anything you can things of (even more so than Amazon)
- Perfect for hobbies and other interests
- Can take a very long time to arrive sometimes weeks!
- Some products are obvious copy’s (but that’s why its cheap)
- Banggood will make sure that they do everything to get your product through customs for nothing but you may get a letter and its your responsibility to sort that out.
So lets get back to the main point, reason I am writing this today is to show you guys that very cool RC cars can be had for a very small amount of money (relatively speaking)
There is no doubt that the Hobby requires a fair amount of money spending to get a decent model, and that puts a lot of people off!
Right now at banggood they have up to 40% off RC cars!
I want to highlight a couple of my favorites, if I was ready to by now I would seriously consider the following!
The HG P407 comes with loads straight out the box too
1.The car is with closed gear dustproof transmission gearbox
2.Front and rear axle diff lock via remote
3.The central transmission has three adjustable mechanical teeth
4.Large load shock-absorbing sheet (metal spring sheet suspension)
5.Large stroke buffer hydraulic shock absorber
6.High simulation metal trapezoid frame
7.Variable stroke universal metal shaft drive system
8.LED light clips can be easily attached
9.Highly ABS plastic shell, wide diameter tires
10.Two-wheel drive low speed, two-wheel drive high speed, four-wheel drive low speed can be freely changed
The blurb above is from banggood so you need to accept the English is a bit off!
The HG P407 is a great little crawler plenty of reviews on YouTube and a great reception on the hobby, yes its a copy and yes its probably a bit ropey around the edges but what a great place to start!
From a cool crawler to a balls out fast basher, I look at the Eachine EAT02 this thing is huge comes with everything you need and is under £300! Which is crazy, and the top RC YouTube Basher Kevin Talbot puts it through its paces. It looks awesome, Kevin sends it at the skate park! Seems to hold up very well and looks loads of fun!
It is definitely worth a look!
I need to mention that although I have linked to the full RTR, the mobile app seems to default to the chassis only. Make sure if you do buy this that you are buying the full RTR, unless of course you want the chassis only!
I hope you enjoy reading this article please consider subscribing to my newsletter!
tomstc.co.uk is part of my channel tomstube chan!