Arrma have announced their latest product the Arrma 1/8 Kraton EXB extreme.
EXB-hardened components throughout its fully assembled chassis give the 1/8 scale ARRMA KRATON EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck virtually unstoppable strength. Install your electronics and the finished EXB body – and bash without boundaries.
The ARRMA® KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck adds extra toughness everywhere it counts, making this 1/8 scale chassis the perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. It’s fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics. Top off the KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck with the included, exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish body — and you’re ready to bash without boundaries.
“Designed Fast, Designed Tough” may be an understatement when describing the KRATON® Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from the use of front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace provide more rugged resilience.
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An Extreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- EXB (Extreme Bash) components for extreme durability
- 7075 T6 Aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- Aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Aluminum front upper hanger, top plate, and rear suspension mount
- Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Plated limited-slip differentials
- Safe-D input gears
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- 7075 T6 Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Black matte and gloss effect body
- Front bumper
- High downforce wing
- Multi-terrain DBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires on multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
Needed to Complete
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Batteries (1 or 2)