So last night I watched Top Gear I do most Sunday evenings, it makes me chuckle and helps me relax before work the next day!
On the episode last night which you can watch here on iPlayer
They featured the new off roader the Suzuki Jimny, and it was pretty capable Freddy Flintoff gave it some on the off road track!
Then I learned that Kyosho have made a very detailed 1:18 scale RC car of this car, and it looks awesome!
This little RC car will climb over your desk, carpet or garden and comes with everything you need to run it out of the box. However you will need some batteries to make it go unfortunately
Pre-order yours here if you like the look of it alshobbies.com
- Length 193mm
- Width 84mm
- Height 90.0mm
- Chassis Type MX-01
- Wheel Base 120mm
- Tread F/R:72.7mm
- Weight 242g (excl. battery)
- Motor/Engine 130 Class
- Gear Ratio 55.44：1/46.20：1/39.60：1
- Front Tire Diameter Φ37.0mm
- Rear Tire Diameter Φ37.0mm
- Front Tire Width 12mm
- Rear Tire Width 12mm
- Battery 4 x AAA Alkaline
- Transmitter Syncro KT-531P
- Speed：Approx. 2.7km/h〜5.4km/h (Pinion gears 10T〜 20T)
- Running Time Approx. 60 mins
- Complete chassis with built-in electronics.
- Factory-painted body complete with many fine details
- KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Pinion gear set（10T、12T、14T、16T、18T、20T）
- 3 types of pinion gear spacers
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- 4 x AAA batteries for the transmitter
- 4 x AAA batteries for chassis （Alkaline or NiMH）