Muc-Off bike cleaner is good stuff I have used it for years no issues!
However some people say it’s too corrosive and certain tests on YouTube would seem to prove this, but I have been using it for as long as I have had bikes.
As long as you use it correctly there really shouldn’t be any problems, its great value for money and does a good job!
- Wet the bike,and wet it well. Cover the bike in gleaming fresh water, not with a pressure washer just a nice soak with the hose!
- Spray MUC-OFF all over the bike, playing closer attention to the parts that are extra dirty. Don’t worry too much about the chain as that needs to be dealt with separately.
- Now get a soft brush and agitate the areas, that are more mucky.
- Now get your hose and rinse it all off, really really well. If you need to get your soft brush in there and give it a bit more of a scrub as you rinse.
- Repeat where necessary but make sure you rinse well
Other Bike Stuff
Check out the SPORTSBIKESHOPS.CO.UK shop for loads of great deals!
Benefit from free delivery and returns!