Well here it is the Norton Motorcycles V4SV, and quite rightly an absolute stunner.
Although I wouldn’t expect anything less for a £44k bike!!!!
If you’re lucky enough you can wiz over to the Norton Motorcycles Website and reserve yourself one, but I think most of us will just be admiring photos and watching YouTube videos of them! Unless of course someone from Norton happens to be reading this and decides I am worthy of a ride!
The £44,000 V4SV is inspired by Norton’s 100 years of racing at the Isle of Man TT, and will be built in the new multi-million-pound factory in Solihull.
- 1200cc, 72-degree V4 engine
- 185bhp at 12,500rpm
- 125Nm of torque at 9,000rpm
- Quick shift and auto blipper system
- Lean-angle sensitive traction-control
- Wet, road and sport rider modes
So what do you think?
Check it out on Nortons Website