The Redcat SixtyFour is a fully functional hopping Lowrider that is based off of a 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 2-door hardtop and is ready-to-run, complete with a six channel radio, battery and charger!
The stunning details of the full size 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS have been re-created with scale accuracy. The Impala SS badging can be found on both the exterior, and interior of this beautiful vehicle. Twenty three individual injection molded parts are used to create the body’s chrome accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the realistic looking chassis frame, 14” scale wheels, whitewall tires, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
Redcat says the SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
The model includes the new LR6X six channel 2.4GHz radio system designed with lowrider style switches adding to the authentic look and feel of the vehicle. This radio has been fitted specifically for use with RC lowriders and includes many buttons, levers and switches to drive the SixtyFour, as well as perform realistic hopping & lowrider tricks. The radio includes individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos, momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping and momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height. The levers and switches are similar to those found on an authentic full sized hopper control unit. This allows the SixtyFour driver to experience what it’s like to actually operate a full size hydraulically controlled hopping lowrider.
- SixtyFour: Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider
- Body: Officially Licensed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS w/ 23 Individual Chrome Plated Molded Parts
- Motor/ESC: Brushed Motor & ESC
- Servos: 4 total. 25KG Rear Axle Servos (2pcs), High Speed REEFS RC Hopping Servo (1pc), Steering Servo (1pc)
- Radio: LR6X 6 Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System
- Chassis: Specially Designed Hopping Chassis w/ Detailed Undercarriage
- Drive System: 2-Wheel-Drive
- Transmission: Single Speed
- Suspension: Solid Rear Axle and Independent Front Suspension
- Wheels: 14 Inch Chrome Spoke Wheels
- Tires: Authentic White Wall Tires
- Battery and Charger: Included 7.2V 3800mAh Ni-Mh Battery Pack and USB Charger
- Patent pending front suspension hopping mechanism